The “Event” is organised and managed by Vibe Projects LLC. A company registered in Sharjah Media City, United Arab Emirates.
- These terms and conditions set out the terms on which you agree to attend the event. By registering for the event, you agree to be bound by the terms of the Agreement., which constitutes the entire agreement between the parties in relation to its subject matter and supersedes all previous agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, whether written or oral, between the parties in relation to its subject matter.
- No amendment to, or waiver of, any provision of this Agreement shall be effective unless in writing and signed by authorised representatives of both parties. No waiver by either party of any breach of this Agreement by the other party shall be considered to be a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other breach of this Agreement.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as constituting a partnership between the parties or as constituting either party as the agent of the other for any purpose whatsoever, except as expressly set out in this Agreement.
- The parties acknowledge and agree that execution of this Agreement by electronic or digital signature shall be effective execution under the law.
- I agree to receive further marketing information from Datatechvibe on our series of live and digital events. You also agree to have your contact information, including email, passed on to the sponsors of this event to follow up on your interests.
- Event Organizer shall not be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement or otherwise liable for any failure or delay in performing our obligations under this Agreement as a result of an event or series of connected events outside of our reasonable control and/or the reasonable control of our sub-contractors and/or suppliers as applicable (including, without limitation, strikes or other industrial disputes, failure of a utility service or transport network, an act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, terrorism, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood or storm).
- It may be necessary to alter the advertised content, timing, date and/or location of the Event. We reserve the right to do this at any time during the Term and without liability, provided that the Event, as altered, is similar to the Event as originally advertised. The Event Organizer shall provide notice of any alterations as soon as is reasonably practicable.
- Event Organizer reserves the right to cancel the Event at any time during the Term and will notice of the same as soon as is reasonably practicable.