Total Economic Impact Study Demonstrates that 7.ai Engagement Cloud delivers significant cost savings to businesses through greater levels of AI automation, integration, and self service
7.ai, a recognised leader in conversational AI for both voice and digital customer engagement, today announced that the 7.ai Engagement Cloud, delivers significant positive economic impacts for global companies. The Forrester Total Economic ImpactTM study demonstrates significant cost savings for companies deploying the Engagement Cloud, as the result of ability to rapidly diagnose customer intents, build, automate, monitor and optimize customer service and sales journeys, all through intuitive, self-serve interfaces and tools.
To understand how analysts measure the ROI of AI in Customer Service Automation, 7.ai commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a study on the expected return on investment for enterprises using our customer experience (CX) platform to leverage digital and voice automation – optimised with AI. The study makes a clear business case for investment in customer experience technology, showing that companies that have adopted AI and automation deliver as much as a 200 percent return on investment over three years, and in some cases more.
Highlights of the analysis include:
- Large enterprises expect payback in as few as six months
- Agents advised by AI significantly speed up quality resolutions, which leads to higher customer satisfaction
- AI-enhanced automation can save enterprises millions of dollars a year
“We believe the TEI study demonstrates that Engagement Cloud is a game changing platform that delivers significant financial results,” said Lisa Matherly, vice president of Marketing for 7.ai. “We not only provide a solution for businesses to rapidly roll out service and sales automation and processes, but also a platform for system integrators to build CX practices that deliver value to multiple clients.”
7.ai Engagement Cloud Key Benefits:
Separate from the TEI study, 7.ai sees the following as key benefits of the 7.ai Engagement Cloud:
- Integrated Architecture – Allows AI solutions to be built once and deployed across all channels, including search, web, messaging, and voice, removing effort and increasing deployment speed. Self-service tools enable users to configure agents, add channels, and build simple FAQs and complex transactional sales and service journeys, all through a single intuitive interface.
- Differentiated Messaging Experience – Engagement Cloud supports both synchronous and asynchronous messaging and integrates with all leading messaging applications, including Apple Business Chat, Facebook Messenger, Google’s Business Messages, and WhatsApp. A customer may start an interaction with either a bot or a human, step away from that conversation, and return to it at a later time or continue the conversation in a different channel, without losing context and history.
- AI Assisting Agents – The Agent Assist AI feature provides real-time, contextual and brand curated support to agents responding to customers to improve experience and reduce handling time.
- Market-Leading Conversational AI – 7 AIVA (conversational AI engine) uses the industry’s most advanced and proven techniques to uniquely understand intent and learn from every interaction. Using natural language processing, 7 AIVA suggests responses to human agents based on consumer intent, and creates feedback loops for humans to train the AI.
Deep Insights – A completely intuitive environment provides insights into the performance of the solution and features industry-specific out-of-the-box dashboards, streaming analytics, and multiple ways for business leaders to customise reports using their own parameters.