DataRobot announced DataRobot AI Cloud for Industries, a comprehensive solution that unites industry-tailored AI capabilities and best practices, integrations, and expanded partnerships for major industries.
Building upon DataRobot AI Cloud, the launch leverages DataRobot’s deep expertise working with many of the largest and most successful manufacturing, banking, healthcare and retail organisations in the world to harness the power of AI to transform their operations, accelerate growth opportunities and manage risk as they deliver services for their teams and customers.
DataRobot has delivered more than one million active customer projects across leading organisations, resulting in a vast library of best practices for applying AI to enhance patient care, supply chain management, fraud detection and prevention and more. DataRobot AI Cloud for Industries extends this expertise to accelerate the impact of AI for banking, retail, manufacturing and healthcare organisations. This solution will be expanded to energy, life sciences, insurance, government, telecommunications and media organisations in 2022.
DataRobot brings value to organisations across all industries:
- Over 100 best practices for delivering AI with maximum business impact
- Dozens of Solution Accelerators, third-party integrations and notebooks targeting industry use cases, accelerating the path from AI concept to production
- No-code app-building capabilities coupled with Decision Intelligence workflows tailored to industry-specific business outcomes, closing the gap between data science and front-line business users
- Unique third-party integrations for data partners and technology solutions, extending AI to trusted enterprise systems and services
- Flexibility to deploy DataRobot AI Cloud to any cloud, on-premises and at the edge to support industry requirements for security, data governance and locality
- Industry-leading AI Trust technology combined with key privacy and security certifications including ISO 27001, SOC2 Type II, GDPR, CCPA and more
- Advanced MLOps capabilities integrated with enterprise security and governance processes and tools, ensuring support for highly-regulated industries
- Extensive education services through DataRobot University, building expertise for applying AI practices for the most significant as part of the announcement, impact on specific industries
DataRobot announced new and expanded relationships with data providers, technology partners, systems integrators and cloud infrastructure platforms.
AI Cloud for Manufacturing
DataRobot works with 40 per cent of the top manufacturers worldwide to leverage data and insights to become more agile and resilient. DataRobot AI Cloud for Manufacturing extends this expertise to enhance supply chain and inventory forecasting, preventative maintenance and quality assurance. Like those that proactively identify and predict parts failures, Tailored Solution Accelerators are critical to ensuring continuous, uninterrupted operations.
AI Cloud for Banking
DataRobot is extending its extensive banking expertise, including working with 7 of the 10 top US banks to address rapidly evolving and complex challenges across the banking industry. Organisations can use AI Cloud for Banking to focus on key opportunities like fraud detection and prevention, customer marketing and acquisition, client satisfaction and retention, credit risk management and more.
DataRobot also offers a broad range of customisable solutions to optimise transaction acceptances and rejections when detecting credit card transaction fraud, enabling customers to more proactively identify bad actors while protecting consumers.
AI Cloud for Healthcare
Healthcare organisations face unprecedented demand for patient services amidst the historically complex global pandemic. DataRobot AI Cloud for Healthcare helps address this growing demand by optimising patient care, prioritising treatment for the most critical cases, and forecasting staffing and operational needs while optimising claims management and payer operations. The solution is also accelerating research in breakthroughs that treat and prevent diseases and illnesses globally.
AI Cloud for Retail
DataRobot AI Cloud for Retail builds on its expertise from working with 40 per cent of leading retailers around the world to create more personalised customer experiences, ensure more accurate supply chain and inventory forecasting while optimising the costs of retail operations.