BeyondTrust, the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, announced the general availability of its groundbreaking Identity Security Insights solution. With the escalating complexity of cyber threats targeting identities and credentials, this innovative solution sets a new standard in securing human and non-human identities and privileges, providing organisations with unparalleled visibility and advanced identity-first threat detection capabilities.
Identity Security Insights represents a transformative addition to the BeyondTrust platform, providing an advanced intelligence layer that empowers organisations to achieve new levels of identity and access security. The solution offers a unified view of identities, accounts, cloud entitlements, and privileged access across the entire identity estate, enabling organisations to seamlessly correlate data from both BeyondTrust’s products and third-party identity providers, such as Okta, Ping Identity and Microsoft Entra ID (formerly Azure AD), and cloud providers, such as AWS and Azure.
By harnessing advanced analytics and intelligence, Identity Security Insights provides real-time visualisation of threats, illuminates potential attack paths, and offers smart, actionable recommendations to enhance identity hygiene. Early adopters of the solution have quickly discovered and remediated security risks where unauthorised users could gain access to sensitive systems and data, including unmanaged admin and over-privileged accounts, potential on-premises to cloud privilege escalation paths, pivot points that attackers could use to go from personal email accounts to corporate admin accounts, opportunities for session hijacking, and many other previously undetectable security gaps that bad actors could compromise.
Key Features of BeyondTrust’s Identity Security Insights Solution include:
- Comprehensive Identity & Access Visibility: Gain a unified view of identities and access across your entire estate, including multi-cloud and on-premises environments, all from a single interface, providing a holistic understanding of identity-related risks.
- Identity Threat Detection: Instantly identify identity-based anomalies, ranked by severity, empowering organisations to detect and proactively respond to potential threats.
- Reduced Identity Attack Surface: Pinpoint blind spots and mitigate risks by proactively identifying vulnerabilities and recommending ways to close gaps and strengthen your identity security posture.
- Integrated Ecosystem: Leveraging the intelligence of BeyondTrust Privileged Access Management (PAM) products and other core Identity Access Management systems to automatically remediate identified threats, Identity Security Insights creates a robust and unified defence against cyberattacks.
- Quick Start, Instant Value: With a simple two-step process, organisations begin reaping benefits from actionable findings in less than 30 minutes.
“Identity Security Insights completely revolutionises the way organisations approach identity security, providing an unprecedented level of visibility, threat detection, and actionable insights that haven’t been available to date,” said Marc Maiffret, CTO of BeyondTrust. “We focus on securing the privileges and access that make compromised identities dangerous. By empowering organisations to proactively protect their identities, we’re continuing to spearhead advancements in cybersecurity that safeguard critical assets in today’s evolving threat landscape.”