IPA is a cloud-based solution that leverages artificial intelligence (AI) and robotic process automation, with exceptional handling by our experienced prior authorisation and billing specialists, to provide you with a complete end-to-end prior authorisation solution. IPA interfaces with Epic to streamline and accelerate your prior authorisation approvals to help reduce overhead costs, denials, and write-offs for organisations seeking to see more patients, increase revenue, and improve the patient experience.
- Directly interfaces with Epic via X12 278 to create prior authorisation requests. Additionally, a SMART on FHIR workflow provides users with the ability to review requests and submit required clinical documentation.
- Provides a combination of AI, payer, and clearinghouse automation to determine if authorisation is required and initiates prior authorizations electronically with our extensive network of payers and clearinghouses.
- Complex clinical reviews are handled by our team of certified specialists, providing you with complete prior authorisation coverage.
- Prior authorisation status notifications and approvals are updated directly in Epic using X12 278R responses to ensure authorisation information is available for claims processing.
- Obtain full transparency into your entire prior authorization workflow using real-time analytics and status reporting to track every request.
Navaneeth Nair, Chief Product Officer at Infinx stated, “Healthcare is moving into automation and digitizing whenever and wherever possible — as it should. Our integration with Epic through the App Orchard represents an opportunity to deliver a complete prior authorization solution that brings strong value and an improved patient experience through robotic process automation and tech-enabled technology.”