Did you know that data volumes are growing at an average rate of 63 per cent per month?
With an increase in data, the technologies used to move data have become more complicated, resulting in businesses losing their visibility on how it is processed. To stay competitive, companies must invest in technologies that can enhance data accuracy and prevent broken pipelines. Data observability can be the answer. It reduces data downtime by predicting, classifying, prioritising, and resolving data quality issues before impacting the business.
Datatechvibe celebrates Smart Data Week powered by Acceldata. During the week, we will offer news, articles and perspective on how enterprises are gaining greater visibility on their data pipelines and how it impacts business objectives.
Stories you can’t miss;
- Why Data Observability Matters
- 5 Challenges That Data Pipelines Must Solve
- The Time For Data Democratisation Is Now
- Why DataOps Is Critical To Your Business
- All About Data Analytics
- Data Observability Accelerates Modern Data Stack Adoption
- Garbage In Garbage Out: The Problem Of Data Labelling
- Securing Data Pipelines at Scale: Case Study